Word Search Puzzles - Books of the Bible
Here is a category of word search puzzles for the 66 books of the Bible. This category is to support kids as they acquire knowledge, understanding and spelling accuracy with the list of words found with each puzzle.
Word search puzzles in this category include a number of variations of word searches.
Variations might include:
- regular word search puzzle with list of word clues and no hints
- regular word search puzzle with list of word clues and hints to where the beginning of each hidden word starts
- regular word search puzzles with a list of word clues where the letters are scrambled
- regular word search puzzles with NO list of word clues. Students need to problem solve to locate the words hidden in the grid
- word angle puzzles (most words have one right angle in the letter path) with and without hints
- word angle puzzles with scrambled letters for the word clues (with and without hints)
- word maze puzzles that have letter paths that DO NOT cross and letter paths that DO cross
- word maze puzzles (with start bubble hints) that have letter paths that DO NOT cross and letter paths that DO cross