|Books of the Bible-Wordangle-10()|
Looking for engaging educator resources for Bible books? Word search puzzle with an interesting twist ... a right hand twist! Most hidden words have a right hand turn in their letter paths. That's why this puzzle is called a wordangle puzzle. Brain teaser includes hints to support the differentiated classroom. The circled letters are the hints.
The additional challenge to this puzzle is the use of scrambled letters for each word clue.
Solve the puzzle by:
- firstly, unscrambling the letters in each word clue to reveal each word clue
- next, locating the hidden words
- then, tracing the letter paths, remembering to watch for the right hand turn
- finally, crossing off each word clue, which helps to track progress
Downloadable, free puzzles in the classroom:
1. foster cooperative and collaborative environment
2. engage students' creativity when they create their own word searches. Have them exchange the puzzles with friends to solve.
3. integrate well with all areas of programming