|Books of the Bible-Wordangle-11()|
Are you looking for engaging classroom resources for books of the Bible? Here is a word search puzzle with an interesting twist ... a right hand twist! Most hidden words have a right hand turn in their letter paths. That's what gives this puzzle its name: wordangle puzzle. Brain teaser includes hints to support the differentiated classroom. The circled letters are the hints.
There is an additional challenge of having scrambled letters for each word clue.
Solve the puzzle by using these steps:
- first, unscramble the letters in each word clue to reveal each word clue
- next, locate the hidden words
- then, trace the letter paths, remembering to watch for the right hand turn
- finally, cross off each word clue (this helps to keep track of your progress)
Downloadable, free puzzles in the classroom:
1. foster cooperation and collaboration
2. enable creativity when students create their own word searches to exchange with friends to solve
3. integrate well with language centers