|Books of the Bible-Wordangle-12()|
Looking for teacher resources to support classroom programming about books of the Bible? Here is a word search puzzle with an interesting twist! Most hidden words have a right hand turn in their letter paths. That's what gives this puzzle its name: wordangle puzzle. This brain teaser includes hints to support the differentiated classroom.
There is an additional challenge of having scrambled letters for each word clue.
To solve the puzzle, use these steps:
1. unscramble the letters in each word clue to reveal each word clue
2. locate the hidden words
3. trace the letter paths, remembering to watch for the right hand turn
4. cross off each word clue (this helps to keep track of your progress)
Some ideas of how to use puzzles in the classroom:
1. have students work together to solve the wordangle puzzle: fosters cooperation and collaboration
2. have students create their own word searches to exchange with friends to solve
3. categorize the word clues by person, place, thing (or other categories that might work)