|Hidden Words 4th July()|
Are you looking for teacher ideas for Fourth of July? Here is a hidden words word search puzzle that engages students' brains as they use problem solving strategies to solve the puzzle. Students need to locate 20 words in the puzzle and then record the list in the space provided.
As a first step, brain storming ideas will help to just start the process.
Other lesson plan ideas might include:
1. use words in simple and/or complex sentences
2. organize words into parts of speech
3. have students create a report using the 5-Ws and How
4. integrate words into STEM/STEAM activities
5. take a longer word and create a list of smaller words from the base word
For example: the word 'declaration' would generate words like: ration, race, nice, ion, lion, dear, decor