|St. Patrick's Day Word Maze()|
Are you looking for engaging educator resources for St. Patrick's Day? Here is a word maze puzzle using a list of 20 words. These words are hidden in the grid, and the challenge is to trace the letter paths for each word, consecutively to create a maze within in the puzzle.
To solve the puzzle:
- locate the circled letter
- this start bubble is the first letter of the first hidden word
- next, trace the letter path to spell the word
- letters travel up, down, right and left (not diagonally
- at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word
- this challenge is to determine the next word from the list of word clues
The letter paths do not cross, so that means that there are no diagonal lines.
As letter paths are located, record that the word has been found. This helps reduce word choice.
Word maze puzzles are similar to word searches, except that letter paths are continuous and the paths create a maze.