|A-Mazing St. Patrick's Day()|
Looking for fun and interactive educator resources for St. Patrick's Day? Here is a word maze puzzle with a list of 20 words hidden in a word search grid. Trace each letter path, consecutively, to create a maze within in the grid.
Solve the puzzle:
1. locate the circled letter (start bubble for the 1st hidden word)
2. trace the letter path to spell the word (letters travel up, down, forwards, backwards)
3. at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word and trace its letter path
4. this challenge is to determine the next word from the list of word clues
5. repeat steps 2-3 until the maze is complete
Letter paths do not cross.
Remember to record that the word has been found. This helps to reduce word choice.
Word maze puzzle is suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.