|St. Patrick's Day Challenge()|
Here is a St. Patrick's Day word maze puzzle to support learning vocabulary in a fun and interactive way. A list of 20 words is hidden in a word search grid. Trace each letter path, consecutively, to create a maze within in the grid.
Puzzle fosters a collaborative and cooperative classroom when students work together to solve the puzzle.
Steps to solve the word maze:
1. locate the circled letter (start bubble for the 1st hidden word)
2. trace the letter path to spell the word (letters travel up, down, forwards, backwards)
3. at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word and trace its letter path
4. the challenge is to determine the next word from the list of word clues
5. repeat steps 2-3 until the maze is complete
1. letter paths do not cross.
2. help reduce word choice by recording each word as its found.
Word maze puzzle is suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.