|Amazing Word Puzzle()|
Why use puzzles in the classroom? Puzzles support learning vocabulary in a fun and interactive way. St. Patrick's Day word maze includes a list of 20 words hidden in a word search grid. To solve the puzzle, trace each letter path, consecutively, to create a maze within in the grid.
Free, interactive puzzle fosters a collaborative and cooperative classroom when students work together to solve the puzzle.
Five steps to solve the word maze:
1. locate the circled letter
2. trace the letter path to spell the word (letters travel horizontally, vertically, forwards, backwards)
3. at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word and trace its letter path
4. repeat steps 2-3 until the maze is complete
1. letter paths do not cross.
2. help reduce word choice by recording each word as its found.
Word maze puzzle is suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.