|St.Patrick's Day Puzzle()|
Looking for educator lesson plan resources for St. Patrick's Day? St. Patrick's Day word maze puzzle supports learning in the classroom! Brain teaser activates problem solving strategies because it requires students to first unscramble the letters in each of the 15 word clues. The list of words is hidden in a word search grid. Students must trace each letter path to discover the maze created within in the grid. These letter paths do NOT cross.
Here are some words included in this list: March, Dublin, joyful, potato
To solve the puzzle:
1. first, unjumble the scrambled letters in word clues to reveal 15 words hidden in the grid
2. then, locate the start bubble (circled letter locates the 1st letter of the 1st hidden word)
3. next, trace letter path to spell the word (letters travel forwards, backwards, vertically and horizontally; not diagonally)
4. at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word and trace its letter path
5. repeat steps 3-4 until all the word clues are found and letter paths traced
Don't forget to cross out word clues as they are found
Word maze puzzles are suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.