|Word Maze St.Paddy's Day()|
Looking for engaging teacher resources to support St. Patrick's Day programming? Free, fun, and interactive St. Patrick's Day word maze puzzle supports student learning in the classroom! Puzzle activates problem solving strategies by requiring students to first unscramble the letters in each of the 15 word clues. The list of words is hidden in a word search grid. Students must trace each letter path to discover the maze created within in the grid. Remember that these letter paths do NOT cross.
How to solve the puzzle:
1. first, rearrange the scrambled letters to reveal 15 words hidden in the grid
2. next, locate start bubble (circled letter locates the 1st letter of the 1st hidden word)
3. then, trace letter path to spell the word (letters travel forwards, backwards, vertically and horizontally, but not diagonally)
4. finally, at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word and trace its letter path
5. repeat steps 3-4 until the maze is complete
Don't forget to cross out word clues (problem solving strategy) as they are found. Doing this helps reduce the number of word clue choices.
Word maze puzzles are suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.