|Word Maze For St. Paddy's Day()|
Looking for engaging teacher resources to support St. Patrick's Day programming? Support learning in the classroom with this free, engaging, and interactive St. Patrick's Day word maze puzzle. Puzzle activates problem solving strategies by requiring students to first unscramble the letters in each of the 15 word clues. List of 15 words is hidden in a word search grid. Students trace each letter path, consecutively, to discover the maze created within in the grid. Remember: letter paths do NOT cross.
How to solve the puzzle:
1. first, rearrange the scrambled letters in each of 15 word clues to reveal words hidden in the grid
2. next, locate the start bubble (circled letter is the 1st letter of the 1st hidden word)
3. then, trace letter path, of the word clue, to spell the word (letters travel forwards, backwards, vertically and horizontally, but not diagonally)
4. finally, at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word and trace its letter path
5. repeat steps 3-4 until the maze is complete
Remember: As a problem solving strategy, cross out word clues as they are found.
Word maze brain teasers are suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.