|States of Matter Scrambled#03()|
Are you a teacher, parent, caregiver looking for fun and innovative word search puzzles for states of matter? This scrambled letters word search puzzle will engage critical thinking skills while helping to build vocabulary and consolidate spelling! Great for distance and blended learning, independent and differentiated learning environments.
Solve The Puzzle
l. first, unscramble the letters in each word clue to reveal the word; print the correct spelling
2. next, review the list of words hidden in the grid
3. then, locate the words hidden in the grid; trace each letter path
4. finally, track progress by crossing out each word as it is located.
Choice Board Activities
l. record the words in reverse alphabetical order
2. categorize each word by relating it to the states of matter: solids, liquids, gases
3. have students create any number of puzzles using vocabulary from this and any other puzzle (crosswords, multiple choice, word searches)
4. have students complete the Frayar Model graphic organizer for each word