Are you looking for FREE, fun and engaging educational resources related to Valentine's Day? Here is a scrambled letters word search puzzle to activate problem solving strategies and continue to build vocabulary. Kids are learning without them even knowing it!
To solve the puzzle:
- rearrange the letters to reveal the words hidden in the grid (rearranging letters draws on memory and knowledge of letter pattern/word knowledge and experience with vocabulary)
- record the correct spelling, if needed
- locate the words hidden in the grid
- trace the letter path
- track progress by crossing out words as they are located in the grid
- engage students' brains and activate problem solving strategies
- support vocabulary building
- help with memory and visual acuity
- engage critical thinking skills
- support distance learning, in-class instruction and a hybrid learning environment of both in-class and remote learning
- puzzle support homeschooling and tutoring situations
Scrambled letters word search is available in both the free, downloadable PDF and in Google apps versions.