Are you an educator looking for challenging and engaging resources for Valentine's Day? Here is a word maze puzzle that is sure to engage the brain as the eyes word to locate the letter patterns to determine the letter paths taken by each of 15 words.
Here is one way to solve the puzzle:
- review the words below the grid
- next, locate the circled letter
- this is the first letter of the first word
- trace the letter path and then when complete, look for the beginning of the next word
- letter paths go up, down, right and left and do not cross
- continue until all word paths are traced.
Puzzle is available in 2 versions:
l. FREE downloadable PDF
2. Google Apps that require you to copy the file