Are you a teacher, parent or caregiver looking for FREE, fun and engaging educational resources for Valentine's Day? This word maze puzzle will engage the brain as students' eyes review the word search grid to determine the various letter paths taken by the words.
To solve the puzzle:
- review the words below the grid
- next, locate the circled letter, which is the first letter of the first word
- trace the letter path
- when complete, look for the beginning of the next word
- letter paths go up, down, right and left and do not cross
- continue until all 15 letter paths are traced
Puzzle is available in both the free, downloadable PDF and in Google apps.