Looking for FREE, fun and engaging educator resources for Valentine's Day? Here is a word maze puzzle to engage critical thinking skills and support development of problem solving strategies.
To solve the puzzle:
- review the words below the grid
- locate the circled letter (the first letter of the first word)
- compare the first letter with the list of words
- determine the first word by reviewing surrounding letters
- trace the letter path
- when complete, look for the beginning of the next word by comparing surrounding letters with the list of words
- letter paths go up, down, right, left and diagonally; letter paths cross
- continue until all 15 letter paths are traced
Word maze is available in both the free, downloadable PDF and in Google apps.