Are you looking for fun teacher activities and resources related to Valentine's Day? Here is a word search puzzle, with letter hints, to give the kiddos as a way to support learning without them even knowing it! Puzzle engages critical thinking skills and supports vocabulary building.
Solve the puzzle:
1. First, review the words below the grid.
2. Next, locate the circled letters. These are the first letters in each of the words hidden in the grid.
3. Then, trace the letter paths.
4. Finally, track progress by crossing out words as they are located in the grid.
- engage the brain and make learning fun
- activate problem solving strategies
- support vocabulary building
- help with memory and visual acuity
- engage critical thinking skills
- support distance learning, in-class instruction and a hybrid learning environment of both in-class and remote learning
- support homeschooling and tutoring learning environments
Valentine's Day word search is available in both the free, downloadable PDF and Google apps versions.