Are you a teacher looking for fun and engaging resources related to Valentine's Day? Here is a word search puzzle activity, with letter hints, to give the kiddos as a way to support learning without them even knowing it! Puzzle activates problem solving strategies and continues to build vocabulary.
Solve the puzzle:
-first, review the words below the grid
-next, locate the circled letters (first letters in each hidden word)
-then, trace the letter paths
-finally, track progress by crossing out words as they are located in the grid
- engage the brain and make learning fun
- activate problem solving strategies
- support vocabulary building
- help with memory and visual acuity
- engage critical thinking skills
- support distance learning, in-class instruction and a hybrid learning environment of both in-class and remote learning
- support homeschooling and tutoring learning environments
Valentine's Day word search is available in both the free, downloadable PDF and Google apps versions.