Are you looking for fun and engaging teacher resources related to Valentine's Day? This regular word search puzzle, with letter hints, engages kids' brains and supports learning without them even knowing it! Puzzle activates problem solving strategies and supports vocabulary building.
Solve the puzzle:
1. First, review the word clues below the grid.
2. Next, locate the circled letters. These are the first letters in each of the words hidden in the grid.
3. Then, trace the letter paths.
4. Finally, track progress by crossing out words as they are located in the grid (optional, but is a problem solving strategy).
Use puzzles to:
- engage the brain and make learning fun
- activate problem solving strategies
- support vocabulary building
- help with memory and visual acuity
- engage critical thinking skills
- support distance learning, in-class instruction and a hybrid learning environment of both in-class and remote learning
- support homeschooling and tutoring learning environments
Valentine's Day word search is available in both Google apps and PDF versions.