Looking for teacher activities and resources related to Valentine's Day programming? Here is a regular word search puzzle, with letter hints. Brain teaser engages kids' brains and supports learning without them even knowing it! Helps with vocabulary building, spelling, memory and visual acuity.
Solve the puzzle:
1. First, review the word clues below the grid to activate kids' brains to look for these letter patterns.
2. Next, locate the circled letters. These are the first letters in each of the words hidden in the grid.
3. Then, trace the letter paths.
4. Finally, track progress by crossing out words as they are located in the grid. This is optional, but is also a problem solving strategy.
Use puzzles to:
- engage critical thinking skills
- support distance learning, in-class instruction and a hybrid learning environment of both in-class and remote learning
- support homeschooling and tutoring learning environments
Valentine's Day word search is available in both Google apps and PDF versions.