Looking for a fun and easy activity to give kids and students related to Valentine's Day? Here is a regular type word search puzzle. There is a list of 15 words with letter hints in the grid (circled letters). Puzzle engages kids' brains while making learning fun without them even knowing it!
Here is how to solve the puzzle:
1. First, review the word list below the grid.
2. Next, locate the circled letters (first letter hints).
3. Then, trace the letter paths. Letter paths travel: horizontally, vertically and diagonally in all 8 directions.
4. Finally, track progress, if needed, by crossing off the words as they are located in the grid.
Why are puzzles important for learning?
Puzzles support learning in a number of different ways.
l. assist with memory skills
2. support visual acuity
3. engage critical thinking skills
4. activate problem solving strategies
5. make learning fun in a way that kids don't know they are learning
Valentine's Day word search puzzle, with letter hint, is available in both Google apps and PDF versions.