Are you an educator looking for challenging and engaging puzzles for your kids and students that relate to Valentine's Day? This hidden word search puzzle is sure to engage critical thinking skills as kids must FIRST find the hidden words and THEN record the words, rather than reviewing a list of words hidden in the grid.
- activate problem solving strategies
- support vocabulary building
- help with memory and visual acuity
- engage critical thinking skills
- support distance learning, in-person learning and a hybrid learning environment of both in-class and remote learning
- puzzle support homeschooling and tutoring situations
To solve the puzzles:
l. locate the 20 circled letters in the grid, which are the first letters of each hidden word
2. trace the letter paths
3. record the words in the space below the grid
4. letter paths travel up/down, right/left and diagonally in all 8 directions
Valentine's Day hidden words word search puzzle is available in both free, downloadable PDF and Google apps versions.