|K-2 Word Search #04()|
Are you looking for teacher lesson plan activity resources for months of the year? Here is a fun and interactive word search puzzle specific to K-2 students and home school environments. This puzzle has a bit of a twist! Word clue letters are scrambled!
Solve the puzzle
1. Rearrange the letters to reveal the words hidden in the grid.
2. Record the correct spelling.
3. Review the list of word clues
4. Locate the words hidden in the grid
5. Words travel up/down, forwards/backwards, but not diagonally.
6. Trace the letter paths for each word.
7. Track progress by checking off words as they are found.