|Chemistry Vocab Word Search #05()|
Are you looking for teacher lesson plan resources to support critical thinking and problem solving strategies for chemistry vocabulary? This chemistry vocabulary word search puzzle includes a list of 25 chemistry words related to the periodic table, but does not include the names of the elements.
Solve the puzzle:
1. engage the brain by first reviewing the list of words hidden in the grid
2. next, trace the letter paths for words hidden in the grid, or circle the hidden words
3. finally, track progress by crossing of each word as it is found in the grid to help eliminate choices
Other lesson plan activity ideas:
l. put the list of words in alphabetical order
2. use list of words to create compound and/or complex sentences with the appropriate punctuation
3. create a concept map and discuss relationships between and among words
Puzzle is suitable for students in senior and high school grades 9-12, home school environments and as a tutoring resource.