|Chemistry Vocab Hidden Word Search #02()|
Are you looking for teacher resource for chemistry class? This chemistry vocabulary hidden word word search puzzle activates critical thinking skills. A list of 25 chemistry words related to the periodic table is hidden in the word search grid. Solve the puzzle by locating the words and then recording them in the space provided. This list does not include the names of the elements. Puzzle is differentiated to support learning.
Ideas to help solve the puzzle:
1. brain storm ideas of possible chemistry words
2. use the circled letters to locate the starting letters for each hidden word
3. trace the letter paths for words hidden in the grid
3. record the words in the space provided which provides opportunities for follow up activities (see below)
Possible follow up ideas:
1. define the list of words discovered in the word search
2. have students complete puzzles from the collection of Chemistry-Periodic Table puzzles, (found here: Chemistry Periodic Table puzzles) and have them make connections between the two lists of words
3. have students create their own word search puzzles [Blank word search grids found here: blank word search grids.
Puzzle is suitable for:
- students in senior and high school grades 9-12,
- home school learning environments
- fun, interactive tutoring resource
- reviewing periodic table vocabulary and elements for university students