|Earth Space Crosspatch-06 For Google Apps
Are you a teacher, parent, or care-giver looking for interactive lesson plan activities and resources for Earth Space? Here is a crosspatch puzzle with a list of 12 space word clues that need to be placed in the blank spaces in the grid.
Puzzle is available as downloadable puzzle to print and in Google apps format.
Solve the Puzzle
1. Review the list of word clues. This helps to activate the brain.
2. Start with word clues that have the most number or the fewest letters in the words.
3. Fill in the blanks with the words from step 2. Look for intersection points for letters and then fill in the blanks.
4. Continue until the puzzle is complete.
Choice Board Activity Ideas
1. Have students create puzzles of all kinds: crossword puzzles, scrambled letter puzzles, matching puzzles and word search puzzles (using blank word search grids which can be found at the link below). Share with someone to solve.
2. Get students to create a treasure map using as many of the space words as possible.
3. Engage kids with 'What If?' questions: What if there were a lunar eclipse and a comet in the sky at the same time? Then what? Explain your thinking.
Link to word search grid: word search grid