|Earth Space Word Maze 10 For Google Apps
Are you looking for challenging and interactive parent, teacher, care-giver resources for Earth Space? Here is a fun, interactive and very challenging space word maze puzzle that engages critical thinking skills and activates problem solving strategies. Suitable for students in grades 4,5,6, home schools, and as a tutoring resource. Puzzle supports distance, blended, independent and differentiated learning.
Download free puzzle to print for the PDF version and click on the Google Apps link to copy the file to the computer for the Google Apps version.
Solve the Puzzle
l. Review the list of 20 word clues below the grid.
2. Locate the circled letter, which is the start of the word maze: |S|.
3. Letter paths will travel up, down, right, left, and diagonally. Letter paths DO cross!
4. Compare the surrounding letters with the list of words (first word starts with |S| and trace the word path (it could be: summer solstice, supernova, seasons, solar wind)
5. At the end of one word path, compare the surrounding letters with the list of remaining words and then trace the next word path. Be careful, as this part can be challenging.
6. Repeat step 5 until 20 word paths have created the complex maze within the grid. The word paths are all joined, from the beginning word to the last letter of the last word.
7. Track progress by crossing out the words as they are located.
This more challenging word maze puzzle is suitable for students in grades 4,5,6, homeschooling and as a tutoring resource. Word search answers are included in the file download.