|Landforms Scrambled Wordangle#01 For Google Apps
Are you looking for teacher lesson plan activities and resources to support kids learning about earth science and landforms? Landforms scrambled wordangle puzzle activates problem solving skills, supports fine motor skills and vocabulary building. There is usually a right hand twist to the word paths! Note that not all word paths cross. Puzzle suits students in grades 3-5, home school environments and as a tutoring resource.
Scrambled letter wordangle landforms puzzle is available as puzzle to print and Google Apps™.
Solve the puzzle
1. first, rearrange the letters to reveal the words hidden in the grid
2. record the correct spelling
3. review the list of words to get the brain engaged to look for the words
4. next, locate the start bubbles/letter hints to start each word path
5. note that word paths can travel up, down, right, and left, but not diagonally
6. then, trace, or circle, the word paths.
7. finally, track progress by crossing off each word as it is located in the grid.
Choice board and lesson plan activities:
l. create a song, or rap, following the rhythm and pattern of a favorite tune, or rap, using list of words from the puzzle
2. draw pictures of landforms using the list of words in the puzzle
3. organize the landforms by land, water, both, other?
4. encourage student CREATIVITY by having them construct their own word search puzzles to share (link below)
Here is the link for blank word search grids: blank word search grid.