|Word Maze for St. Patrick's Day()|
Are you looking for interactive educator resources for St. Patrick's Day? Here is a word maze puzzle with a list of 20 hidden words. The challenge is to trace the letter paths for each word, consecutively, to create a maze within in the word search grid.
Solve the puzzle:
1. locate the circled letter
2. this start bubble is the first letter of the first hidden word
3. next, trace the letter path to spell the word
4. letters travel up, down, right and left (not diagonally)
5. at the end of the word locate the first letter of the next word
6. this challenge is to determine the next word from the list of word clues
7. repeat steps 3-5 until the maze is complete
The letter paths do not cross, so that means that there are no diagonal lines.
As letter paths are located, record that the word has been found. This helps reduce word choice.
Brain teaser is suitable for students in grades 3-5 in home school and classroom learning environments.