|States of Matter Wordangle#08 For Google Apps
Are you looking for teacher, parent or caregiver activities and resources for states of matter programming? This wordangle puzzle engages critical thinking and problem solving skills. Augment science programming with puzzle resources.
Solve the wordangle puzzle using the downloadable printable or Google Slide™ format.
Solve The Puzzle
l. rearrange the letters to reveal the words hidden in the grid; print the correct spelling
2. review the unscrambled list of words
3. locate the words hidden in the grid
4. trace the letter paths for each word; letter paths travel up, down, right, left; most words have a right angled turn; letter paths may cross
5. track progress by crossing out each word as it is located.
Choice Board Activities
l. have kids put the words in reverse alphabetical order
2. categorize each word by relating it to the states of matter: solids, liquids, gases (e.g. gas, vapor are words that are related to gases)
3. have students create a puzzle using vocabulary from this and other states of matter puzzles (e.g. crosswords, multiple choice, word searches using word search grids found here: word search grid)
Suitable for students grades 2-3. Activity supports distance and blended learning, independent, differentiated, and home schooling learning environments.