Looking for FREE, fun and engaging educational resources for Valentine's Day? Here is a word maze puzzle to engage the brain as the eyes review the word search grid to determine the letter paths taken by the words.
To solve the puzzle:
- review the words below the grid
- next, locate the circled letter, which is the first letter of the first word
- trace the letter path and then when complete, look for the beginning of the next word
- letter paths go up, down, right and left and do not cross
- continue until all word paths are traced
Puzzle is available in both the free, downloadable PDF and in Google apps.