Puzzles For Grandparents
Grandparenting can be an exciting time! With spending time with the grandkids, discovering new places to eat, visit and explore, the opportunities are endless.
While age-related brain diseases slow people down, solving puzzles is good for brain health. Keeping the brain active and engaged increases connections between and among brain cells (neuroplasticity) while helping to somewhat delay the onset of some brain related diseases. An article by WebMD discusses Brain Exercises and Dementia.
Our Learn With Puzzles team feels strongly about brain health. So, we created this new category: Puzzles for Grandparents.
Discover Sudoku puzzles to solve, quotes to decrypt, word search puzzles to complete and so much more!
- 'Nano' Words
- Calcudoku Puzzles
- Challenging Word Searches
- Crossword Puzzle Bundle-A
- Crossword Puzzle Bundle-B
- Crossword Puzzle Bundle-C
- Crossword Puzzle Bundle-D
- Crossword Puzzles-Chemistry-Periodic Table
- Cryptolist Puzzles
- Cryptolist Puzzles-Chemistry-Periodic Table
- Division Sudoku Puzzles
- Samurai Sudoku Puzzles - Beginner (Easy)
- Sudoku Printable Bundle D-Challenging
- Very Challenging Puzzles