Division Sudoku Puzzles
Division Sudoku puzzles are a combination of an arithmetic and logic puzzle. The rules are the same as the regular Sudoku puzzles, except that the clues are written in the grid in the form of a division question. Here are the rules to complete the division Sudoku puzzles:
1. The numbers you can use are from 1 to 9.
2. In each row and in each column the numbers 1-9 can appear only once just like in a normal Sudoku.
3. In any given region (an area of 3x3 fields) each number can only appear once.
4. In some cells you get a division clue. Record the dividend in that cell.
5. Complete the division Sudoku puzzle like you would the regular Sudoku puzzles.
Suitable for all types of classrooms: google, digital, regular and home schooling environments. Engages the brain and activates logic, reasoning and problem solving skills.
Copyright © 2023 Learn With Puzzles. All Rights Reserved - Web Design by Whetham Solutions