|States of Matter Freeform#04 For Google Apps
Are you looking for fun and engaging educational resources for states of matter? This fun freeform crossword puzzle does not include letter hints. A freeform crossword puzzle has clues organized by the number of letters in each word.
Crossword like puzzle is available in printable and Google Apps™ formats.
Solve The Puzzles
l. review the list of words below the crossword grid
2. fill in the blank spaces with the correct word; start with words that have the most/least number of words (e.g. bubbles, evaporate)
3. complete the puzzle by locating shared letters for the rest of the words
4. track progress by crossing off each word as it is printed in the puzzle
Three states of matter: solids, liquids and gases (plasma is not included here)
Choice Board Activity Ideas
l. organize the words by solid, liquid, gas
2. create a word search puzzle using any number of blank word search grids found here: blank word search grids
3. record the words in reverse alphabetical order